- Works in promoting new business development
- Conducts in-depth industry research
- Develop financial analysis and valuations
- Identify and contact potential acquirers
- Support senior bankers with their client negotiations
- Work on multiple transactions simultaneously
A MBA degree or equivalent business experience is required for an associate position. Candidates should be self-motivated and enjoy working towards client satisfaction. An associate must show a commitment to excellence in all phases of the position as well as a commitment to the growth of the firm as a market leader.
Our apprenticeship model ensures that you will be guided by Vice Presidents, Directors, and Managing Directors as you develop your transaction experience.
To submit your resume, click here.