If you are considering exploring a sale of your business, now or in the near future, we know you have many questions that you want answered. FAQ By Business Owners Considering A Possible Sale Of Their Company is written for business owners looking to improve their company’s value. In this article originally written for an industry journal, you will learn:
- What is the right timing for a sale of a business?
- If I decide that I’m ready to consider a sale, how do I get started?
- How can I control confidentiality as I give buyers more information?
- How do I know the value of my business?
- How can I find the best buyers?
- When should I accept an offer?
- Once I accept an offer, what happens next?
- What are the most common mistake business owners make while selling?
Please fill in the form below to receive your FREE article.
Note: All provided information treated confidentially.